I own a lot in Bracebridge, can I park my trailer on it?

A motor home or travel trailer parked in any Zone, except a RU or RR Zone, is not permitted to be used for human habitation unless located within a camping establishment. 


In a RU or RR Zone, a maximum of one (1) motor home or travel trailer can be used for human habitation provided the motor home or travel trailer: 

i) is parked on a lot with a minimum lot area of 0.8 hectares; 

ii) meets all yard requirements for the zone in which it is located; 

iii) is used for human habitation a maximum of 15 days in a month and a maximum of 60 days in a calendar year.


For full zoning by-law please follow this link

More common questions related to the topic: Zoning

Can I build a boathouse - Seguin

Can I build a boat house on my property on Wood Lake in Bracebridge?

Can I build a second dwelling on my property in Bracebridge?

What is the difference between a Woodland Retreat and Hunt Camp in Bracebridge?

Are short term rentals permitted on Duck Lake in Seguin?

REALTOR's & Staff

Oliver Reprich REALTOR and broker of record for Bracebridge Realty brokerage in the heart of Muskoka

Oliver Reprich

broker of record
Marion Wentzel-Reprich REALTOR with Bracebridge Realty in Muskoka

Marion Wentzel-Reprich


Bracebridge Realty

Oliver Reprich is the broker of record of Bracebridge Realty brokerage, based in Bracebridge which is the Heart of Muskoka.

Our area of expertise are waterfront properties and cottages in Muskoka, Parry Sound and Haliburton

Facebook LogoLinkedin LogoBracebridge Realty Logo
Bracebridge Realty Logo

Privacy Policy |  About |  FAQ's

Your local trusted Cottage REALTOR's in the heart of Muskoka